2. Exclusive online distribution channel. This website is the only website authorised to depict and sell the work of Martin B O’Connor who claims authorship and intellectual rights of the work both visual and written. The artist claims copy wright and images cannot be shared, copied or otherwise duplicated without permission of the artist.
3. Permitted use. You are not permitted to use this website other than for private, non-commercial purposes. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from this website for commercial purposes (“screen scraping”) is prohibited. The Artist reserves its right to take such action as considered necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice, in relation to any unauthorised use of this website.
5. Links to this website. You may not establish and/or operate links to this website without the prior written consent of The Artist.
6. Limited liability. The Artist will not be held liable for any losses and/or damages arising from the use of this website or of any other website to which this website provides a link, and/or from the use of information presented on this or any such other website.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction. It is a condition precedent to the use of the Martin B O’Connor website, including access to information relating to artworks etc., that any such party submits to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the U.K. and to the application of the law in that jurisdiction, including any party accessing such information or facilities on their own behalf or on behalf of others. In the absolute and sole discretion of Martin B. O’Connor, a legal action may be brought by Martin B. O’Connor against any party in breach of these terms and conditions, at its election, in the U.K. or the place of breach or the domicile of that party, and, if more than one party, in the domicile of any one of those parties, and all other parties shall submit to that jurisdiction.